Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Reekado Banks dumps Don Jazzy's Mavin Records, gives reasons



Popular Nigerian vocalist, Ayoleyi Solomon, otherwise called Reekado Banks, has reported his takeoff from Mavin Record.

Mavin Record is a music mark possessed by the prevalent producer, Don Jazzy.

Talking on his takeoff, Reekado Banks said he was leaving the record name for more greater things.

In a post on his Instagram page, Reekedo Banks expressed gratitude toward Don Jazzy for the open door he offered him to enhance himself after he joined the record name in 2013.

The post read: "Today I write in tears, not from a position of torment, but rather of happiness and appreciation. A position of happiness and fulfillment since I am more than mollified with how far this open door has brought me. The most recent five years have been the most joyful long periods of my vocation. The voyage has been greatly awesome and loaded up with the best encounters.

"I've discovered that family isn't just about blood ties yet about the affection, penances and kinship that exist among its individuals. The connections I have encouraged has demonstrated to me that adoration is thicker than blood. Joining the @mavinrecords family was the best thing to have transpired in the most recent decade. @donjazzy took me in and treated me like his very own child. I'll be interminably thankful to him for penances he made towards the development of my vocation.
Reekado Banks dumps Don Jazzy's Mavin Records, gives reasons Reviewed by idris on December 08, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Welcome To Gettooknow Blog © 2018
Powered By Blogger

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Idris. Powered by Blogger.